Black Barons: My Craziest Characters: Weird Scenarios
Most Psychotic Characters from 40-Volume “Tales of Humanity” set, 600 pages or more per volume, 24,000-plus pages: 40 manifestos disguised as science fiction novels, arranged as a set with a common theme, all suggesting three major themes at the end:
-Abolition of organized, institutionalized religion and arrest of all criminals sheltered by the Church
-Creation of one world belief, “Pantheon” centered on a mix of science and “scientific esotericism,” that is, folk beliefs based off of science and technological findings, and scientific nationalism, but accepting all systems as having a place in the global human zeitgeist.
-Eventually creating a global, united government, under the control of Manhattan and the U.N.
After 6 years of writing, the last two volumes are nearing completion, now I just need an editor and an illustrator.
- Baron Anteon Tiberius Alexander, Master of the Midnight Sun, and later overthrown by his 30 Tier-1 Gestalt, EGA-style hacker-assassin girls (“Internet Porn Tyrants…Among Other Things…Join the Revolution,” Volume 40)
“Black Baron…” “Moonlight Prince…” “Haunter-of-dreams…” “Illusory Chivalry…” There were many names that Baron Anteon Tiberius Alexander, Master of the Midnight Sun and owner of the largest hotel in the world, the Pleiades Solation Resort, went by, but these four were the most common. He was the epitome of what the Germans called “Mannertugend,” or chivalric virtue, or what most Anglo-Americans called a “womanizer,” he was an ace pilot, who had flown in the last 5 years of the Great Ilex War, a second Thirty Years War that destroyed the old Westphalia Model of politics, defining the national system as huge blocs of nations, rather than individual countries, such as the Franco-German Entente, the New British Commonwealth, the Mediterranean Union, centered around Israel, the Anglo-American Federation, consisting of the New British Commonwealth (Britain, Ireland, Australia, Canada and New Zealand) and the United States, and the Slavic Union, a revived, capitalist, modern Russian Empire, as the major superpowers. The Slavic Union and the Anglo-American Federation were the two largest superpowers, with their respective national wealth measured in the hundreds of trillions of dollars; the Slavic Union was formed out of the Eurasian Economic Community, formed in 2010, and had formed a close alliance with the Anglo-American Federation in an economic and military pact, similar to NATO or the Warsaw Pact; the Northern Hemispheric Union, the most colossal political and military alliance in history, though both nations remained sovereign, the NHU was treated as a single economy with a single currency and banking system with a single massive military, and Baron Anteon, the Squadron Commander for the 181st Airborne Cavalry, known colloquially as “The Symphony of Lightning,” had shot down more than 1,300 enemy planes and 2,400 robot drone fighters of the now-defunct Shanghai Co-Op, and did so with the true sisu of valor, having won more than 25 medals. He was also extremely charismatic; he carried a sword, Falchion, at his side, wrote classical music and more than 38 novels, including the ideologies of Jung, Nietzsche, Fidus, Freud, the Platonic-Aristotelian dichotomy of good and evil, Newton, Einstein, Darwin, Huxley, Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Luther, Marx, Communism, Capitalism, Fascism, race theory, racism and equality, Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr, Kant, Goethe, Voltaire, Rousseau, Machiavellian politics, and Enlightenment in all of his books. He was quick and an expert swordsman, much like one of the Three Musketeers; he was like something out of an Alexander Dumas novel. His handsome black hair, black, blue and silver uniform with fractal designs on it, huge eyespots and runic eyeballs on it, and black cape, medals, black Fedora hat and soft brown eyes, as well as his wit and keen sense of intuition made him the quintessential mysterious, stoic type; his hotel building was 25 times the size of the Syndey Opera House, but in Hawaii, with huge hot spring pools, beaches and bathhouses being the main amenities. He had the inspiration to build his own hot spring resort on Hawaii after attending the Summer’s Beginning Festival in a hot-spring town in Japan called Ura-O-Shima, to celebrate the end of the war the summer after peace was finally declared, the town that he had fought valiantly to liberate in his 9th-generation, Mach-4 SR-97 “Thunderbird” stealth fighter during the last 5 years of the Great Ilex War, where he received the Federal Cross and his sword, Falchion, for unfathomable bravery in combat and shooting down 615 of the 620 manned enemy planes at the battle over the town. The town held a huge parade every year to celebrate the beginning of the summer, with costumed dancers and a swimsuit contest, and Baron Anteon was considered a celebrity guest, as he did almost single-handedly save Japan from falling under Chinese control during the war. The sound of a crowd cheering and saluting him was something he never forgot…He was also awarded with $4 million, which he invested and made billions off of. Anteon was famous for his hotel’s grandiose interior, there really wasn’t anything quite like it anywhere on Earth; each hotel room was completely unique, and there were so many secret passages, pathways and tricks to the hotel that there was no way to list them all in a 300-page book, a bookshelf that actually concealed a secret passageway to the bathhouse locker room, a window that was actually a door, on top of beautiful art to rival the Sistine Chapel and chandeliers, rugs and paintings on the walls everywhere. The most famous aspect of his hotel was the ballroom, a huge room that looked like the Winter Palace in Russia, where Anastasia Romanov had her last dance. Everything from modern concerts to the Grand Party of the Palms, the most star-studded gathering in the world, was held in this room. The gardens rivaled Versailles, and the fountains rivaled the Taj Mahal. The hotel had become known as the Eighth Wonder of the World by travel agencies like Conde Nast, and Baron Alexander often displayed ancient artifacts from Asian culture in his hotel, including ones that were only known from his personal collection. He was only 24 years old, and an astounding, if not intimidating individual. There was evidence; however, that Baron Anteon was far more than he appeared to be, as if that were even possible. He exhibited many aspects of complexity found only in psychotic individuals. The first domain of insanity, artistic insanity, was seen in the artwork that Anteon had hanging in the hotel, which he lived in as his house, there was a private wing of the hotel where he lived, that no guests were allowed to enter. There were sharp contrasts in the artwork that varied from room to room, such as a fresco of the vastness of space on the cathedral-like ceilings of the Ballroom, with each star being in the exact sky position as they would appear in real life on June 21, the Summer Solstice, hence the title, Solstice Ballroom, and the coat rooms before walking into the ballroom were decorated with demonic paintings and drawings “from the pit of Hell” with no real reason or explanation for the detail or graphic nature of the painting. Some paintings in the rooms made no sense at all or depicted some kind of liberation, catharsis or tormented scene, such as a woman reading a book, and all the words falling off the page and turning into ticks and lice, burrowing into her skin and causing her to bleed and scream, a person walking along a railroad track in the heart of autumn with leaves falling and dying all around him, wearing a black cape and Fedora hat, standing in front of an oncoming train, a woman lying in agony on the street surrounded by shattered CDs and being stared at by hundreds of faceless strangers in black suits and red ties, a headless chicken being chased by a tailless rat, and a picture of Auschwitz decorated like a children’s playroom, each inmate barrack house was a bouncy house with a honking clown face on it, the gas chambers were a line of circus tents with smokestacks emitting balloons, and teeter-totters stood where the factories were, with plastic toy slides, like those found in preschools, scattered haphazardly around the grounds. There were images of women with tattoos on their foreheads that read “NO HOPE, NO REASON TO LIVE,” and birds flying out of a cage. These were just some of the paintings on the walls in the hotel rooms, along with a few, hotel-exclusive, strange T.V. channels that were found nowhere else, like the one where the only programming entailed banana peels that were walking along and slipping on sleeping men on the ground, and just showing that over and over again, all day, all night, or the hotel’s children’s programming channel for guests 5-year old or younger, which just showed some of the most disturbingly odd T.V. shows for children, such as “Dr. Seuss’s Halloween Is Grinch Night” “Cool World” and “Who Framed Roger Rabbit’s Toontown,” as well as the most bizarre of the late 1960s and early 1970s hallucinogenic-influenced cartoon shows by Dr. Seuss and the movie about dancing rag dolls that laughed like little children, not to mention the infamous “Koko the Clown Snow White” ghost dance scene. The artwork in the hotel often disturbed many younger guests, to say the least. The second domain of insanity that Baron Anteon often exhibited, intellectual insanity, manifested itself in his writing and the depth of his mind and mental capacity. He often debated about extremely heavy topics, such as assisted suicide, death panels, and the death penalty, spoke mesmerizingly well, wrote huge manifestos explaining everything in the universe that he could think of, using a bizarre combination of science and ancient, pagan esotericism, he had read the one-volume 3,000 page World Encyclopedia more than 12 times in one week after he returned from the war at age 23, and decided to write what he had planned as a 5-million word interpretation of humanity’s knowledge and what he thought it meant…the result turned into a 25-volume set of 2,000 page volumes, everything that humanity knew about anything, Baron Anteon wrote about it and explained it in his own esoteric ideology, which focused around an ancient mystery known as “The Black Sun Cult.” Baron Anteon’s interpretation of the Black Sun myth is that thousands of years ago, during the Upper Neolithic, to be exact, there were two camps of humans on Earth, the followers of the White Sun, that is, the Sun at the center of our Solar System, and the Mithras Priests, ancient mystics that worshipped the Black Suns, Mithras and Eta Carinae. 6000 years ago, Mithras went supernova, creating the Crab Nebula, know to science as Supernova Remnant M1. This had a deep effect on the Mithras Priests, who believed that the explosion of Mithras indicated a “new Creation,” a time of rebirth. Eta Carinae became the new Black Sun, and believed that the Black Sun was calling the Mithras Priests to war against the White Sun and its followers, that is, the primordial Semites, Indo-Aryans and Arabic peoples, who later became Jews, Christians and Muslims. The Black Sun War began in 7,546 B.C.E., between the Mithras Priests and the White Sun followers…eventually, the Mithras Sun Priests lost the war and went into hiding, their two great Empires, the Old Minoan and the Old Ryukyu Empires, which both used the “Wewelsburg Roundel,” the symbol representing the explosion of Mithras and the New Creation, so-named because it was uncovered in WWII by Heinrich Himmler in Wewelsburg Fortress, used as an observatory in medieval Germany, when the explosion of Mithras was first visible to citizens of Earth with the naked eye thanks to the space-time-distance lag in 1054 A.D., as their flags, crumbled away. The Black Sun War was forgotten, but the folk memory of the global war was deeply embedded into the minds of those who survived it. These survivors, the ancient Black Sun War victors, went on to build every great empire known to man, and formed every dynasty of European, Asian and Mesoamerican rulers from then on, but the Mithras Priests gradually slipped away into extinction, leaving curious, puzzling ruins, such as those of the New Minoan Empire, which was destroyed in the late Bronze Age by the volcanic eruption of Thera in the Mediterranean and invaded by Mycenaean Greeks from the mainland. Unlike the Old Minoan and Old Ryukyu Empires, however, these Minoans were completely White Sun, there was no Black Sun symbolism at all, except that the Minoans did use the Mithraic alphabet, used by the earlier and far, far grander Old Minoan and Old Ryukyu Empires, capable of bypassing the space-time-distance lag, as implied by Einstein’s theory of general relativity, with technology that Baron Anteon claimed to have recreated in his private home in the hotel complex. This Black Sun War, Anteon claimed, was the reason why Christianity, Judaism and Islam developed the way they did, the creation story in Genesis taking place 6,000 years ago, which resulted from an amalgamation of ancient White Sun Hebrew beliefs, Asiatic pagan religions and the folk memory of the Mithras Priests and their empire, and their attempts to force Black Sun teachings on the ancient Hebrews; the teachings of Jesus, Mohammed and Abraham are based off Mithraic beliefs and Asian paganism, as are the faiths of Zoroastrianism, Shinto, Ra, Odin, Greek gods, Roman gods, Buddha, Taoism and Hinduism, even Scientology, and the Book of Revelations is a folk memory of the global, cataclysmic, Black Sun War, with the Battle of Armageddon probably taking place somewhere near the modern city of Baghdad at the conclusion of the war in 7450 B.C.E., according to Baron Anteon’s research and his findings from combat missions that he flew over the Middle East during the Great Ilex War. Science, history and religion…It was all explained by the Black Sun Rune. This level of intellect, plus his incredible complexity to his novels and original pictures, made people extremely uncomfortable, they were simply overwhelmed and too intimidated. He was so smart that despite how handsome, gentlemanly and successful he was; he had never had a girlfriend. One girl even suspected that he was a wizard or some kind of sage, but that was, of course, a mere rumor. He was also a master computer hacker, and was the leader of a small computer hacker group called “Evil/Nice,” made up of a few of his piloting wingmen from the war, who claimed he was fighting for truth, and would “expose all the lies of this world, religious and political,” in his own words. He was a citizen of the Anglo-American Federation, and a citizen of the State of Hawaii, to be exact. As such, the Anglo-American superpower government had taken notice of Baron Anteon’s brilliance, so even they could not ignore him, not to mention, he was one of their most decorated veterans. His sense of justice was extraordinarily harsh, and believed that the only place criminals had was “in hell.” He never told anyone how he defined “criminality” though. This level of intellect worried everyone even more than his artistic tastes. The third domain of insanity, religious insanity, was obvious. His ideology, belief in an ancient religion that he largely invented by himself based off of his insanely-powerful brain’s perceptions of historical myths and legends and that those who did not believe in his interpretation of the universe ought to be severely punished, at least according to rumor, spoke volumes about the way his mind worked. He appeared to have trouble distinguishing reality from fiction and became so engrossed in his own ideology that he actually became part of his own universe, which he called “Pantheon.” Pantheon was, according to him, “the medicine which cured the pox of reality; it is my answer to those who say, ‘accept society because that’s just the way it is.’ I steadfastly refuse to accept society, because I see it an inferior entity to myself. They are not worth my time, because they cannot see Pantheon philosophy. For this reason, I build my own reality. In no God I trust, only the human race and the Black Sun. Come with me, and leave this world behind…” He claimed that this was part of his esoteric research as well. The main catch was that none of this alleged “religious delusion” affected his interactions with the world, because he knew how to control it and regulate it. He could put on the face of a mild-mannered Baron or a fiery orator and idealist, depending on the situation. Therefore, he was always seen as an eccentric, rather than a psychopath. His belief in his own Black Sun Cult and Pantheon, which focused on four core pillars, the Serpent Paradox, the Know-Nothing Complex, the Seven Doctrines of Absurdity and the Gestalt Fields, aimed to explain everything in the universe, and he did as best he could, spoke with the force of a god and was seen as a pariah at least, a Messiah at best. The Serpent Paradox, represented by a snake eating its own tail, stated that everything in the universe was created by something that destroys, and something that destroys is created by something that creates. It is a cycle, one that continues ad infinitum, in an infinite number of infinitely-expanding and contracting universes, where all constants are represented. For example, a supernova is the death of a star, but the energy released consists of the very building blocks of the universe itself. These energies are recycled over billions of years, as per the laws of thermodynamics. Time had no beginning, as the universes were infinite. There was no order in the universe, as per the principles of chaos and probability, things just happened because mathematics and the laws of physics have proven them, which in itself proved the Serpent Paradox correct. However, this begged a question as to how something could be true without us having a concept of “truth,” but this was explained by Baron Anteon as “The Know-Nothing Complex.” In a completely random, chaotic universal continuum with many dimensions and all possible variables and constants represented somewhere, it was impossible to really “know” anything. What is true in this universe might not be true in another, but there is no way of “knowing” that, because the only proof comes from numbers and equations that, because they are correct, object X must exist. It is up to the scholar to determine the burden of “proof,” and this was explained by the Seven Doctrines of Absurdity, which explored seven aspects of the human mind, perception, personality, emotion, reason, sanity, insanity and conscience. Every person possessed them, they are what defined humanity as “human.” These forces are what defined a person, without all seven, we were chimpanzees or monkeys, less-sophisticated on a mental scale. The doctrines of absurdity, when combined, all coalesced into a person’s judgment, and the judgments of society were truly, truly absurd and were to be completely ignored by a truly enlightened individual. It stunned Baron Anteon as to how little society really knew; the truth was so massive, yet so simple, that people couldn’t wrap their brain around it. The very nature of things like “safety” and “security” “race” and “religion” were complete fabrications, products of the Seven Doctrines of Absurdity. No one was truly “safe,” as death was inevitable. No one was truly “secure,” as even in your own home, you could be killed. “Race” was just an unjust cultural imposition to classify members of society by gross overgeneralizations, and “religion” was just a misnomer for “human social culture,” a completely natural, earthly evolution over millions of years. The last Pillar of Pantheon Doctrine was best explained in this speech Baron Anteon gave to Times Square on New Year’s Eve once:
“So simple, yet so complicated, so everlasting, yet so fragile, so easily broken, but so easily built, and so easy to speak, yet so easy to misrepresent…anyone who has lived on this planet, young or old, whether they know it or not, is aware, however subconsciously, of the four properties of which I speak. The first of which, life, in the Earthly definition, consists of amino acids, deoxyribonucleic acid and counts the cell as its basic unit of organization. Therefore, in the purest, biological sense, life is a simple affair, as soon as an organism is born, it is alone, it is small, it is feeble, unless it can adapt, it will die out. Darwin’s theorem of evolution, the first word “theorem” intentionally changed to state that Darwinian logic is proven, it is only because the individuals who are told by the Gestalt that their outdated traditional Christian dogmas are the only, absolute truth. Life is simple, yes, but it is not that simple. What if I were to tell you people that everything you know is wrong? Everything, right down to the very Platonic and Aristotelian logic that the Gestalt has been drilling into your heads from the first breath you take when you slither from your mother’s gaping cervix, is distorted by the Gestalt Field, the displaced, churned, distorted, chaotic and tormented storm of ideologies created by the development of society over the millennia of human existence, displaced by the same methodology as Einstein’s theory of relativity or a ship at sea, is a cyclical, self-destructive byproduct of societal advancement. Every society in history, from the Mayans, to the Romans, to the Soviet Union and the United States, creates its own Gestalt Field, directly proportionate to the weight the society occupies on the global stage. As the society grows, so does the Gestalt Field around it, until the society begins to corrode from prolonged exposure to the ideology that created it, much analogous to the way a ship will rust and rot away in water, even though ships are built for open sea. This eventual corrosion is what the layman would call death and me likewise. Death is nothing supernatural. There is no holy paradise for the good, and dark, hellish underworld for the evil. ‘Good’ and ‘evil’ are points of view, there is no set definition. The same goes with ‘right’ and ‘wrong.’ That is the Gestalt. The Gestalt is society and all the contagion that develops around it, the distortions of truth and space, time and lies, science and metaphysics. There is no God, there is no Devil, there is only Man, and Man, if you haven’t realized already, is capable of far more evil and judgment than any God or Devil, and it happens on a regular basis. Society rots from a plague that will never truly be cured; society seeks salvation when it will never be saved from itself. It is this never-ending Universal Cycle of Existence, a cycle of birth, suffering, death, and the temporary happiness and liberation that result, and repeating the process ad infinitum until the human extinction eventually, inevitably comes, that defines the human race. Humanity is destroyed by the very forces that create it; hence the symbol of my Order, a dragon consuming its own tail, circling the sun. That is life, simple, yet complicated. That other force, love, so everlasting, yet so temporary, has often been described as like magic, but, like any true magic, it is just as often simply an illusion of desire, and the root of that is suffering, the desire to find some kernel of happiness in this horrid, decrepit world before the calm of leaden, everlasting sleep. Love may feel as if it lasts forever, but in reality, when the brain is distorted by the Gestalt Field, time and lies become synonymous. Love feels longer and more meaningful that it actually is when reality sets in; it hurts more than anything else, so love is not an exception to suffering, and it is the epitome of human suffering and misery. There is no love; there is only malice and hate. Human beings cannot love; they cannot feel compassion or care for anyone, because of the Gestalt. The reason love cannot stand is that the foundation of which it stands consists of pillars of sand: trust. Trust is so easy to build, yet is also so easy to destroy. One day you can be best friends with someone, and the next day, you can find out that your best friend was a murderer, and you were on his or her next hit list…a fickle species, humanity is, that is why a dog or cat is more trustworthy than a person. Human beings lie, they cheat, they steal and they have no redeeming qualities. Even the kindest person could commit a triple homicide if they were convinced enough of the benefits of doing so. The truth is kindness is not a human trait. It is the superego, the Freudian depiction of societal conditioning versus the id and the ego that is created by the Gestalt Field. Kindness is a perspective, an ideal that the Gestalt uses to keep its constituent parts together, like a machine, and like any machine, the Gestalt only functions if all of its parts are working the way they should. Thus, the final property, truth, is the most difficult to find. The powers that be, namely the mass media, are so powerful that no government on Earth has any power over them; even the unfortunately deceased Attorney General stated that these companies are breaking laws, but are so powerful and so rich that to prosecute them would be economic suicide. The truth is that there is no ‘truth’ anymore. ‘Truth’ consists of whatever the multinational ultra-rich mega-conglomerates proclaim to be true, and in the words of a certain Serb nationalist and political scientist, have turned the West into an inverted totalitarian state, a form of illiberal democracy where the 0.01% control everyone else, even the elected officials are puppets. The Republican and Democratic Parties are both the right and left arm of the Gestalt, and the corporations, mass-media; popular culture, celebrities, Hollywood, social-injustice engine is the head, brain, eyes, ears, nose and mouth of this horrid entity. The legs, the ones that prop the system up and unknowingly support this murder machine, are people like you. The 99.9%, the doctors, farmers, workers, clerks, chefs, anything that is not one of the 0.01% of society is immobilized, with no way of escaping the Gestalt corpse. You don’t have to be. I am the virus, the pox that infects the Gestalt’s body and amplifies within its cells, its police and bureaucracy, the minds of its concentration camps and indoctrination centers that pass as schools, and eventually place the Gestalt at a day of reckoning. Either it wakes up and sees the magnitude of its crimes, or it faces the wrath of those it oppresses for so long. Stand by me and reject your own government and you will achieve a power greater than any University degree or Gestalt-imposed merit badge could ever grant you, one that would assure you a place in my new vision, the Pantheon. There is no God. There is no Devil. There is only Man, and I am His bane. Good day to you all, Carpe Diem.”
This, Anteon’s famous Gestalt Fields Speech, claims that ideologies, as well as mass, take up space and form a shape, or ‘gestalt,’ and that the greatest Gestalt is society itself. Any new ideology added to the Gestalt Fields will change the shape of the mass, and eventually, the mass will collapse, triggering war and hate, and all the negativity that clashing ideologies create. This type of religion, the Black Sun Cult, isn’t really insanity; and, in this context, how is it even defined, other than one of the Seven Doctrines?
The fourth symptom of insanity, verbal and obsessive insanity, is very prominent in Baron Anteon as well. His interactions with any given person are seen through the lens of Pantheon Doctrine and the Black Sun Cult, and his opinions and emotions reflect this, especially when it comes to the opposite sex. His opinions of women are based on a ten-tier scale; each individual woman is placed in her own category or, as Anteon calls it, “Gestalt cage.” When he meets a woman on “Tier 1,” that is, someone that he truly finds attractive; someone who is stunningly gorgeous and intelligent, he becomes rather obsessed with her, but in an artistic, rather than creepy way. He paints stunning frescoes on the scale of Michelangelo or Leonardo Da Vinci with the woman as a saintly or angelic figure with hundreds of cherubim and seraphim surrounding her. She becomes his muse, and much of his artwork, hanging in the hotel, reflects all those women he had loved…the paintings are admired by people the world over, but some of the women that see themselves painted in a modern-day Michelangelo’s frescoes, he paints them without them knowing about it, they just don’t know what to think. It’s not creepy, so they never pursue restraining orders or legal action, the paintings are beautiful, but…it’s just, well…odd. “I barely know the guy, and he does this after just seeing me once…wow…just, wow…” women usually say upon realizing the extent of Anteon’s talents. The young women really aren’t interested in pursuing the relationship any further after that, simply because he is too intimidating, they feel unworthy in Anteon’s presence. However, he takes it in stride, saying that it was “never meant to be.” He could be a little more successful, however, if he just toned it down a bit. His obsession with details also indicated some sort of mental condition, such as his obsession with symmetrical objects and agreement, correcting everyone’s horrible grammar and constant hypochondria; he was terrified of getting sick. His dialogue, verbal insanity, was also indicative of a medical problem, everything that meant something to him rhymed with his name, “Pantheon,” and his sword’s name, “Falchion,” for example, rhymed with “Anteon,” and he used many extremely verbose words when he could have simply used typical, standard, normal dialogue. Ernest Hemingway would have hated him for this. The fifth symptom of insanity, emotional insanity, is present in the way that he expressed humor. To him, life was one huge experiment in humor, but his “jokes” were always extremely sophisticated and went over everyone’s head. He had one of the quickest wits and cleverest senses of humor of anyone that knew him, and many had told him to write for comedy shows, and he had, it was just that 95% of his jokes went over everyone’s head. He saw humor in irony and British, Japanese and other European comedy, not “ha-ha” jokes, like those found in most Anglo-American Union comedy skits, that was too low-class. He often wrote his own jokes, but nobody understood them, because there weren’t enough smart people who were interested in hearing jokes. However, his humor could take a very demented tune as well, where he started speaking about his own sophisticated ideology and the Black Sun Cult, with all the seriousness of a demented clown. “Meaning shcmeaning! This whole world’s going bye-bye eventually, but our big yellow friend the Sun will blow up and come back as a baby Sun…HAHAHA!!! Did you find that funny?” A quote like this would easily pepper any conversation about humor you would have with Baron Anteon. These outbursts of humor were random and unpredictable, as well. He also enjoyed scaring people by appearing near onsen spas in Japan, where the mighty Anglo-American Federation had an embassy in the late 21st century, following the Great Ilex War, the Battle of Unzen, the greatest air battle in the history of mankind, with more than 5,000 planes, both manned and unmanned, dogfighting over the hundreds of miles of tropical onsen country, rice paddies and resort towns, the Anglo-American Union and its Slavic Union ally destroyed the bulk of the Shanghai Co-Op’s Air Force and ground army, with Baron Anteon truly distinguishing himself as “The Black Baron of the Skies” here. Flying his $3 billion 9th-generation SR-97 stealth-fighter plane, he led the charge with his squadron behind him like an unholy bird of war; he shot down more than 600 of the 625 Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean manned planes, the three powers that comprised the Shanghai Co-Op, as well as 450 unmanned combat aircraft. He fought viciously to defend the hot spring town of Ura-o-Shima, which would have granted the SCO access to the sea and was hailed as the single reason why the city did not fall. He often vacationed in the hot springs after the war as a 24-year old, highly-decorated Anglo-American Federation war hero, he tried to keep a low profile, but that was impossible, given the fact that everyone bowed to him as if he were the Messiah in the flesh. He would often dress in his black uniform and Fedora hat that he always wore while piloting and draw his sword suddenly as young couples went into the springs for a midnight dip, startling them, but then reassuring them that it was just him. As a gesture of respect, no pilot in either the Anglo-American Federation or the Japanese Air Force was allowed to wear a hat the resembled Anteon’s while in the service. The Japanese called him and his squadron, the 181st Airborne Cavalry, “The Symphony of Lightning.” Still, his startling sense of humor made many people feel uneasy.
The seventh and final aspect of Baron’s alleged insanity is his sense of vigilante justice and extreme hatred for crime. His hacker group, Evil/Nice, has a project called “Pantheon Adventism,” a replacement for the Catholic Church, which Baron Anteon calls “the last global institution of Fascism and intolerance on Earth.” He had developed a program that would allow him to hack into the Vatican’s closely-guarded records and electronic databases, and revealing the name of every priest, pope and deacon ever convicted of a crime, but never punished, since 1500. This includes the names of every clergyman who abused an altar boy, every corrupt priest that ever stole money from the Church and had not been caught or punished, under the Sanctuary Law of 1305, which stated that any crime committed by a Priest of the Church while inside the Church itself is nullified in the eyes of God and Man. Once he had the names of these clergy, he would broadcast them on the Internet and on every public broadcast screen in the Anglo-American Federation. Given his status as a war veteran and his amount of prestige, as well as his thunderous manner of speaking, writing and broadcasting, plus his unfathomable intellect, people would definitely take him seriously if he presented the names for the millions and millions of Anglo-Americans to see. The Church, long-since stripped of its power, would be unable to lay a finger on Anteon, who would be speaking under a false name and a false voice over the public broadcast systems in every late-21st century Anglo-American city. All the Church would be able to do would be to cower, flop and sputter as the hammer of justice dropped squarely on the Vatican and the Pope’s little, bald head. He served the secular Anglo-American Federation. Not a corrupt, dishonest pack of criminals. It wasn’t spying. It was crime-busting. In his planned speech, he would call for all living clergy and Popes, former or acting, on that list, to be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity in the Anglo-American courts, the U.N. was now controlled as an apparatus of the Anglo-American Federation, with representatives from every country and bloc as a peacekeeping body, though the World Bank and IMF still operated independently. Given the evidence presented, the AAF Supreme Court would have little choice not to bring them to trial, therefore dealing the death blow to institutionalized religion. He would replace the ruins of the Old Order’s ideology with Pantheon Doctrine, and create one faith for one human race. The name “Pantheon” itself came from “all religions.” Of course, the Catholic Church would be quick to label him as the Anti-Christ, citing that Baron Anteon fit the Biblical depiction of the Beast just about perfectly, handsome, mysterious, charismatic, suspected by none and admired by all, supremely intelligent, a wondrous speaker, artist and writer, considered a near-demigod by some, including the Anglo-American Federation and the Slavic Union, the two dominant superpowers, and a vigilante peacekeeper with a focus on global unity, under a “One World Religion…” Pantheon Doctrine to the letter. Baron Anteon knew that this would be the Church’s reaction, but he already had so many followers and people that hailed him as a hero, that no one except the most hard-nosed Catholics would believe the Church after their lies were exposed. The Church and the followers of Pantheon Doctrine would begin a deep, global, ideological Cold War, one side claiming that Christ was the only and absolute truth, the other claiming that every faith was derived from the ancient customs of two Lower Neolithic Empires that were very real and worshipped two red supergiant stars; therefore proving every religion right because they were all variants of the same thing, the original beliefs of the two Empires being grounded in solid, scientific observations and technology, as well as folk stories based around this ancient Old Minoan and Old Ryukyu research, hence “Pantheon Doctrine.” Anteon may have retired from the Anglo-American Federation Air Service at 24 as one of its greatest heroes…he might yet be remembered ultimately for something very different… the first inkling that there might be something amiss was when young women in Hawaii were approached by Baron Anteon for a “personal matter.” Claiming that he was a scout for a talent agency, which he was not, he was encouraging the tallest, prettiest young women he could find to come stay in his hotel, the Pleiades Solation Resort. There, they were shown around the vast hotel and the splendid art and decorations, but trained as what he began calling “Tier-1 Gestalts.” These women started becoming devoted to his ideology and dressing in extremely odd, almost Euclidean geometry-defying outfits, so complicated that they seemed impossible in real life, with headdresses, jewelry and crowns, for example, seemingly defying physics. They all recited what they called the “Pantheon Code,” “There is no God, there is no Devil, there is only Man…and we are His bane.” They were all trained with swords and guns too, turning themselves into badass devotees of Anteon and his New Pantheon Order, trained with any weapon they could find. They began to speak publicly on his behalf, referring to him as “Evil/Nice,” while Anteon maintained his façade as the mild-mannered eccentric war hero. One of his lead “Tier-1 Gestalts,” a stunning black haired woman he called “Stereo Love,” became his main spokesperson, dressed in the most elaborate costume ever seen. Her green eyes became the face of the New Order, which was rapidly gaining followers, and “Evil/Nice” was the Enlightenment. Her real name was Cassandra Wallenspeer, the daughter of a massive computer corporation CEO and an amazing singer and dancer, and she was the leader of all 30 Tier-1 Gestalts. Cassandra, however, had a boyfriend whom she had loved very much before she fell in with Anteon and his revolution, and he was deeply disturbed at what had happened to his 23-year old girlfriend, what Baron Anteon was doing to her…he knew that Baron Anteon was “Evil/Nice,” it was the only person that it could possibly be…but what could he possibly do to protect her in this scenario? Baron Anteon, his 4 allies from the war and his 30 Tier-1 Gestalts comprise his Pantheon Hacker Cult of The Black Sun. Stereo Love’s dress and outfit is blue with a map of the stars superimposed on it, her dress actually shines like stars at night, her long black hair is often arranged in a six pigtails, each one covered by a bronze clip, she looked a bit like a Qing Empress, just with a night-sky themed, elegant Gothic aristocrat (EGA) ensemble, like her 29 other comrades, so elaborate that the dress seemed mathematically impossible, yet there it was, trains, veils, sunburst headdress and all manner of patterns, right down to every individual fabric, not to mention her black and blue striped stockings and tall, stiletto platform shoes, as well as her sword and sniper rifle. The billowing dress increased her height to more than 7 feet tall, and she had contact lenses that made her eyes change color with her mood. She had taken the name “Stereo Love” as a hacker to call attention to her habit of going to EDM rave parties, she was a DJ in the summer break season at various dance clubs in Hawaii, calling herself “DJ NightWitch” when she wasn’t at her huge beachfront house, as the CEO’s daughter, she enjoyed plenty of perks as she got her graduate school education at Harvard during the year, to eventually take over her father’s company. She liked to party and dance, and often dressed in wild costumes as it was. She was away at school for most of the year, but in the summer, she was with the Pantheon Cult and in Hawaii and partied, but hacked and sliced computers all year from her studious Harvard life to her leisure time in Hawaii…only dressing in her EGA outfit in Baron’s company or his presence. She often gave Internet broadcasts on public communications channels, occasionally hacking a public broadcast screen, speaking through a computerized voice through a white Kabuki mask on screen, always beginning the speech with the greeting: “Hello citizens of the world…We are Pantheon,” and ending with “We are Pantheon, the Unknown Legion, united as one, invisible in plain sight. We do not forgive liars, and we do not forget crimes. Vatican City, expect us!” The 30 Tier-1 Gestalts, however, have even greater plans in mind, far more than even Baron Anteon, the Master of the Midnight Sun, can expect or even imagine. “Stereo Love” and her 29 comrades in arms only appear to be loyal hacker/assassins, but a Master should never underestimate his most talented apprentices. They are simply biding their time, and waiting from Master Anteon, the brilliant but short-sighted womanizer that he is, to blindly build his New Pantheon Order, and then “Stereo Love” plans to kill him by putting puffer fish toxin in his sushi, making it look like he died of accidental contamination. Once that happens, the 30 Tier-1 Gestalts will create their own matriarchal New Pantheon Order, using all of their former Master’s ideology, but adding women’s rights as equals and the Tier-1 Gestalts as superior to all to Pantheon as well. He always said that judgment would come…for him, it will, much sooner than later. The Black Sun Cult and the Pantheon Roundel will rise like a new dawn over the world, and it will be led by the true Masters, the Tier-1 Gestalts. Their Empire, a united Slavic Union, Western Europe and Anglo-American Federation, called the Northern Union, has a 12-million man Army equipped with the latest in 22nd-century weaponry, including LMGs, huge HMGs, assault rifles, sniper rifles, marksman rifles, SMGs, grenades, rocket launchers, and 15 prototype Spec-Ops weapons, using ionized, burning plasma, gravity effects and quantum-pulses, as well as computerized UCAV strikes and recon drones on the battlefield, more than 95 weapons and 300 attachments in all, so many that no soldier’s weapon was the same as another’s, though the Spec-Ops weapons couldn’t be customized, as they were only prototypes. The four factions were the Northern Union, the Mediterranean Union, the Franco-German Entente, and the rebuilt Shanghai Co-op, with more than 400 personal, computerized weapons types being used by all 4 factions, as well as gear such as energy shields, active camouflage devices, EMP power drainers, regenerator fields and trip mines. A huge array of vehicles was present as well for infantry to drive or fly. Occasionally, a Tier-1 Gestalt would lead a platoon on the battlefield as well; using supreme technology to be virtually invincible with her sword and gun, the sword was an instant-kill weapon. They become the New World Aristocracy, the Elegant Gothic style-nobility of the Northern Union, with their national anthem, Raise High the Flag of Gothika, as well as their vast army’s ominous, yet deeply inspiring military marches, the most famous being “On Night Raids,” “Battles in Teutoburg Forest,” “Nordmannerlied,” “Sturben fur das Schwarze Sonne,” and “Red Rose Erwache!” All four of these were modern, black-metal military marches, played on rock instruments as often as they were on orchestral music; they were based off of Nazi esoteric ideology and Pantheon doctrine, to celebrate the acceptance of all ideals that fit “Stereo Love’s” ideology. The societal customs of the colossal Northern Union mimics that of medieval Anglo-Saxon-Nordic-Germanic culture, with a focus on aristocratic heroism in worship of the elegant Gothic aristocracy and the warrior and kinship values of Germanic-Nordic society, just adapted to the cultures and peoples that live within the vast Union; as per Pantheon, all ideologies are tolerated, so long as the final say rests with “Stereo Love,” now calling herself by her real name, Cassandra. The Northern Union shares many constants with the heroic worlds of Homer and Beowulf, the definition of “nation” has been further cemented by the Pantheon Revolution as a group of people related by kinship, heritage, scientific advancement, warrior allegiance and national pride, rather than the old Westphalia Model of borders and sovereignty. Cassandra surrounds herself with loyal super-soldier guards and the other 29 Tier-1 Gestalts, they are members of her household, and she now lives in the Pleiades Solation Resort, she provides her loyal followers with rewards and benefits without fail, as to the Gothic aristocracy, Imperial generosity to service by loyal retainers is mandatory for any ruler, and the retainers, soldiers and other aristocracy are expected to fight without care for their own lives for their rulers, and, failing that, die trying to avenge them. Blood vengeance is an integral part of Northern Union warfare and military culture, and eternal shame and ridicule come to those who do not fulfill their duty. The Union’s people see themselves as one unit, and an attack on any Union territory is an attack against all Union citizens. The Elegant Gothic aristocracy took to building massive new 22nd-century structures Union-wide; the most notable were the gigantic Pantheon Cathedrals and the Arenas, as well as the unfathomable infrastructure projects and the colonization of Mars and the Moon. The most noteworthy were the Pantheon of Nimes, constructed in Washington, D.C., the Novgorod Pantheon, constructed in Moscow, and the Cosmodrome, the largest arena ever built in the history of mankind. These Pantheons were the equivalent of churches and places of Unitarian worship, but there was no central clergy, no “Pantheon Pope.” The final interpreter of any Pantheon philosophy was Empress Cassandra. 25-lane highways, vacuum-tube trains that zipped along at nearly Mach 2 in underground tunnels shielded from earthquakes, space-planes and space-liners that flew commercially to Mars and the Moon and the Northern Union colonies there. The Pantheon Deacons were not ordained ministers, but scientists awarded the Inheritor degree rank, the highest in the entire Union; education was paramount in a secular society, and those who completed the grueling 12-year coursework to become an Inheritor were second only to the Elegant Gothic nobility in societal praise and rank. If you were not born with a Gothic noble title or boast, an Inheritor was the highest you could go. They were called “inheritors,” because in the event that the Elegant Gothic aristocracy could not rule, the Inheritors would take over for however long that interregnum lasted. The Inheritors used their knowledge of science and the Pantheon esotericism to explain the rationale behind everyone’s problems, and offered suggestions on how to solve them. Knowledge was not restricted at all, aside from classified government documents, there was no pointless censorship, as in, censoring information just because Empress Cassandra felt like it. Anyone could publish any information that furthered the good of society, but censorship did exist, in the case of anti-government libel or slander. This was not a democracy. Still, as far as dictatorships went, the Northern Union appeared to be the pinnacle of human achievement and culture in the early 22nd century, within 3 years, the Union was grander than any nation in the history of the known world in every respect. The glory of the Old Ryukyu and Old Minoans had returned in the form of a new, Hemisphere-wide Roman Empire-type state, plus Australia and New Zealand. The most common method of expressing oneself, as per Pantheon philosophy, was through the written word, either through computerized literature or old-fashioned pen and paper. Again, keeping with the themes of the medieval heroism and Roman, Germanic and Anglo-Saxon traditions, most popular literature from the Northern Union was written in the classic romantic style, about love, adventure, heroism, knowledge and valiance in the face of adversity, as was most music, in all genres. The presence of thousands of individual cultures and languages, dialects and beliefs within the Union with the presence of the Elegant Gothic Aristocracy as the ruling class, who came from a predominantly Germanic or Anglo-Saxon background, led to an astounding mixing of cultures and arts. English, as it had been even before the rise of the Union, remained the official Union language for learning and writing, used solely for Pantheon theology and esotericism, science, and history, it was not by any means just a written language, but also a lingua franca in which all the great Union universities communicated and shared knowledge. English as a language, as the Northern Union poet Arditi wrote in 2107, was now just beginning its Golden Age. French was still spoken in a majority of the Northern Union’s territory, as was German, the latter being the language reserved for casual conversation amongst the Elegant Gothic Aristocracy. Scandinavian languages and Russian were also spoken not only in the Union’s Scandinavian and vast Slavic territories, but also in the German and British Union Provinces. Latin and Greek were used as they always were; the universal Western languages. The Australian and New Zealand Provinces spoke, as usual, mostly English. Such a blend of languages led to a full flowering of human culture, another Union poet, Lucian Moonraiser, wrote that a “New Enlightenment” had begun. With so much mixing of languages and cultures, there was going to be intercourse between different cultures’ literary and musical traditions as well. The Elegant Gothic Aristocracy’s focus on the ancient Germanic heroism with a matriarchal twist, as all 30 of the EGA nobility were female led to much adjustment and adaptation in French and English epic literature, which typically focused on male virtues and overthrowing of matriarchies. The revival of Beowulf-type poetry and novels and the 22nd-century progressivism in technology and computers led to many epic poems with modern twists, such as Arditi’s Toon World, an epic poem about a handsome young man, possibly a metaphoric depiction of Arditi himself, being thrust into a distorted, utterly chaotic animated computer game where he must fight his way out, or Antonio Marduk’s extremely dark short animation The Backwater Minds, depicting some extremely disturbing scenes for 9 minutes, showing that the biggest flaw with humanity is that it exists at all, and showing a young woman navigating through 9 worlds, each one depicting a series of unspeakable horrors that occur in everyday life. These two Northern Union writers, Alexander Arditi and animation genius Antonio Marduk are world-renowned for their work in the esoteric Pantheon philosophy as well; they are political idealists and Inheritor degree holders, having met Empress Cassandra and the rest of the EGA many times, and had even been invited to the Grand Oktoberfest in Munich, attended by all 30 EGA nobility and their special guests. Antonio Marduk’s poetry and prose in The Backwater Minds is legendary: “blood drips down the walls, curtling screams fill the halls…the innocent are torn asunder, a tragedy caused by those seeking justices blunder…devils grin with crimson teeth, a severed arm twitches fresh at their feet beneath…and soon you two will join their feast, sacrificing greatest with the least…ripping rending beyond mending, your soul to another land they be sending…and so with empty eyes you stare forever more, as your corpse joins those resting on the floor…………….” is one of the most famous lines from World 9 near the end of the animation, where the girl, a typical Southern peach named Joanna Lynn Logsdon, meets a soul named Samantha Van Pelt, a vengeful, hunting, malicious-shape shifting entity, attracted to streetlights like a huge moth at night, that is very beautiful, but generated out of pure hatred and vengeance from a pimply, overweight girl killing herself from perceived unattractiveness, she was made fun of and eventually tortured by three young men from her school, after the hideous damage to her body, she killed herself, and all that anger and hate coalesced into a stunning, 6’ 3” tall brunette with haunting blue eyes dressed in Elegant Gothic Aristocracy style, forever seeking vengeance upon the forces that created it, as per Pantheon’s Serpent Paradox and the Gestalt Fields. The scene where Samantha Van Pelt explains what she is and why she does what she does is one of the greatest examples of Deus Es Machina in any film or movie, ever, and is just one of the many truly disturbing scenes and concepts throughout The Backwater Minds, all topped off with one of the most disturbingly creepy original soundtracks ever. A second concept of The Backwater Minds is World Eight: Manheim, where Joanna, the tall, thin, smart and extremely attractive young woman gets locked in a dystopian concentration camp and used as a dancer and slave girl, as well as a breeder for passing on those favorable genes for the Manheim Fascists’ extreme Social Darwinist ideology. She escapes, but not before seeing some extremely hideous and disturbing, degenerate scenes. The use of insects, for example, the Black Witch Moth to symbolize the macabre and horrid truths of human existence, only adds to the despair and gloomy atmosphere created by the 9-minute animation. Marduk is a mad genius, through and through, and Arditi is a 22nd-century Renaissance man. At the other end of the Northern Union literary canon were the romantic and adventure stories, but also with a 22nd-century, Pantheon-influenced twist. Authors were focused on such topics as war and love, loss and love and adventures into space, such as colonizing Mars and the Moon, triggering a revival of the science-fiction epic. The two star-crossed lovers, Tristan and White Rose, the former being a Northern Union Army Special Forces trooper, and his lover being a singular-AI, as in, a computerized woman that looks, acts and behaves exactly like a human being, but is not one, are the central figures of “Sunset over the Eaves of Time,” and the exceedingly ironic and tragic animated love story about a handsome young scientist named Rayne and the object of his affection, a young woman named Eve, called Confessio Amantis: Hymn of a Summer Rain; the animation and accompanying book describes one of the most heartbreaking of plots, Rayne, a scientist who is trying to develop a medicine that will cheat death, learns that the woman he loves, Eve, is dying of an illness and has just three months left before she dies. Knowing that the medicine will not be finished in time to stop her from dying, Rayne must accept death for what it is. The whole film, which has no dialogue, only a wonderfully sad soundtrack that plays at critical parts of the story, shows Rayne trying to make Eve’s last three months the happiest of her life…Eve’s death scene, and the soundtrack for the entire 5-minute death and funeral sequence, which ends with Rayne sobbing over Eve’s headstone to the music, is considered to be one of the most heartbreaking scenes in any cartoon, ever. Both the novel and the animation are written by one of the EGA nobility named Helena Morgendorfer, who, as one of the 30 Tier-1 Gestalts, has equal importance at governing the Union as the other 29, but is also a romantic author and has been rumored to be in a relationship with 22nd-century Renaissance man Alexander Arditi, only 28 years old. Helena is a true Renaissance artist as well, her quotes speak volumes about her personality, such as “There is no point in living if I cannot be beautiful, but there is no point in beauty if I cannot live.” Her collection of waltzes, namely the Waltz of the Forlorn Sorcerer, are beautiful compositions for a night of elegant dancing. Her paintings and sculpture focus on sadness and love, but there is an extremely unique aspect of her paintings. She paints with the detail of Van Gogh or Vermeer, but always in the style of Japanese cartoons. With the evolution of culture to be far more globalized, that art style is no longer confined to avant-garde enthusiasts and Japanese cartoonists, but is now a form of fine art throughout the Northern Union, and nobody painted that type of character better, had more creative outfits and personalities for their characters than Baroness Morgendorfer did. She had long blonde hair with pigtails, a red, white-frilled bonnet, big, pretty blue eyes with a monocle on her left one, and a billowing EGA burgundy and white-frilled ballroom dress with matching white gloves and black high-heeled shoes. Space adventure-romance was the domain of titles like Century Trilogy, which depicts the previous century, the 21st, as a steampunk-style world viewed from the lens of the 22nd-century Pantheon ideology, written by science fiction heavyweight Adrian Peterson in 2108. The final words of the book quote Empress Cassandra about her former Master, Baron Anteon:
“It seems to me that society walks blind, as if it has its eyes wide shut. Every so often, however, an individual comes along that expresses an alternative, and society’s eyes start to open to the light of the truth, and the hope for a better world. Just as society’s mind begins to change, however, that prophet, the immortal light of truth, is snuffed out by the powers that be, and gradually, his messages are forgotten, as society once again conducts its blind vigil, stumbling through the dark at the calls of its controllers, like a sheep with blinders being led to the slaughterhouse. The world is this way because of a few rotten, sick individuals in power, namely the Pope and his clergy, as is all institutionalized religion. Religion as an institution is in itself an oxymoron. Religion is about the interpretation of knowledge and the belief that no knowledge is superior to any other, in its most basic guise, and whatever shape it takes, this guise and form remain constant. It is because of religion as an institution that a hierarchy of knowledge has developed, and therefore society as it stood during the previous age, when my former Master Baron Anteon Alexander was first becoming powerful. If an institution founded on a belief stating that all knowledge is good decides to classify knowledge as “good” and “bad” for its own lying, selfish purposes, and then the organization is a logical fallacy. It is the classic straw-man argument; it builds a case on false or non-existent information and then knocks it down with an equally baseless argument. In that case, all of the pre-Pantheon society was based on this same straw-man fallacy, that there is “good knowledge” and “bad knowledge” and that the only way to make sure “good knowledge” prevails is to censor and brutally repress what is considered “bad.” There is something to be said for the Church outlining morality for those who cannot follow a moral compass, but the Church is in no position to dictate morality to others when it has none by itself. We are different. We are the light that has opened the eyes of society to the truth, that there is something greater waiting for us if we unite our minds and cultures, something greater than any Pope or Church could possibly hope to suppress. It is the simple strength of numbers, the simple weight of all ideologies combined, under the umbrella of the Serpent Paradox, the Know-Nothing Complex, the Seven Doctrines of Absurdity and the Gestalt Fields. It is Pantheon. If we stand as one, with me as your leader, we will do more than move mountains. We will spark a new Enlightenment, out of the Dark Ages that masqueraded as the 21st Century. The Pope’s empire lies at our feet in ruins, and the manacles of fallacy and institutionalized religion have been shattered. There is no God…There is no Devil…there is only Man, and we are God’s creators and His destroyers. I leave you with this, my people. Just because a reality is there, doesn’t mean you have to acknowledge it as unchanging…or even agree to follow it. Raise High the Flag!! Raise High the flag!! RAISE HIGH THE FLAG!!!”
Given the fact that the heroism and magic of old plays such a critical role in Northern Union society, it is not surprising that the military is considered the long-arm of Pantheon Order. The soldiers are the most disciplined and ferocious fighting force since Ancient Rome, and use the full range of global infantry and war-fighting tactics from every culture to dominate their enemies with their full range of weapons, armor, vehicles, ships, planes and most importantly, sense of brotherhood. They lived and died by the words of the Pantheon Doctrine, operating such vehicles as the F-5 Haidnur-class VTOL gunship, a massive, six-engine, twin-tailed monstrosity the size of a 20th-century AN-225 plane, this plane could fly at 500 miles per hour and maneuver as easily as a helicopter and fly in all directions, even hover. It was the most heavily armed aircraft ever, and was essentially a flying battleship. Their uniforms were simple armor that could be customized with gear and equipment, so that eventually no two soldier’s armor sets looked the same. The biggest military showcase in history took place in the Italian Province of the Northern Union, through the streets of Rome, every year on Pantheon Day, September 21. More than 3.5 million soldiers, tanks, and other vehicles from units all over the Union marched in a thundering column that shook the earth beneath them. The soldiers were trained the believe that there was no such thing as freedom unless it was defended with the might of 1,000 suns, and that liberty was the result of the sacrifices of more honorable, valiant men who answered to a higher calling than any poet, politician or idealist. Pantheon meant nothing without the vast military to protect it. With the absorption of the Franco-German Union as the final pieces of the Northern Union in 2103, the iron bulwark of Pantheon Doctrine was truly invincible. Their brotherhood honor code, Macto Imperia, was similar to the Japanese bushido, operated by Alexander Arditi’s famous quote: “The right to use a friend as a companion and a weapon…that is the sinful crown I adorn for eternity.”
- Countess Toni de Medici-Fecchiera, Mistress of Tuscany and Supreme Praetor of the Mithras Order Magistrate:
Calendar Age: born in 1387, she underwent Mithras Initiation at age 22, her real age is closer to 9,000, but still appears to be 22 (Eta Carinae, Reich of the Black Sun series)
- She is 7 feet, 5 inches tall, but looks a good bit taller than she actually is because of her outfit. Her face is chalk-white because of 4 layers of makeup, as well as thick black eyeshadow that forms the Eye of Ra symbol around her eyes, one is green, the other is blue; she has her pupils dilated specifically to look like mako shark eyes, like blue and green iridescent lumps of coal. The blank, empty expression on her face never changes, no matter what her mood is when she was in combat mode. Her hair is brown, but styled like a Qing Dynasty empress, with diamond, platinum and gold-encrusted hairpieces that kept her hair in 6 pigtails, three on each side of her head, each covered in diamond, platinum and gold-encrusted armor that also kept the braid from becoming frizzy; the adornments made her hair look like insect legs, especially when she walked, causing the 6 pigtails to move like insect legs. She also had a crown made out of solid crystal, in shape of a three-headed crane with six wings on her head, adding 2 feet to her height, and behind that, a huge, peacock-fan headdress that changed color based on her mood, it was the only way to tell her emotions, as she had become so powerful with the ancient magic of Mithras that she was able to disable her physical reactions to emotion if she so desired. The peacock feather eyes changed expression and color in place of her real ones; she had a huge feather ruff around her neck made of Count Raggi’s Bird of Paradise plumes as a scarf, with pennants and silky cloth scarves that resembled the Standard Winged and Twelve-Wired Birds of Paradise plumage at the same time, and a train-like veil and cape made of Chinese silk dyed with human blood. Her dress was woven from spider silk infused with silkworm silk, and woven on a microscopic level so that every hem of the dress was in the shape of an organism, every known organism on Earth. Covering the dress were hundreds of iridescent precious stones, each one reflecting light in such a way that viewed from a certain angle, it made her look almost invisible, just a shimmering outline of her figure was barely seen. The dress itself was red and black, with huge, yellow eyespots in the black parts of the dress and black eyespots in the red parts of the dress that seemed to blink when sunlight hit it at certain angles or shine with an ethereal, calming glow when the moonlight hit it at night. The whole dress glowed an eerie, Halloween haunted house-like purple in ultraviolet light, and had large roaring dragon designs embroidered on it, each with a microscopic picture of an organism consisting of each individual hem. The dress was enormous and supported by the bones of her Mithras ritual sacrifice victims, much like whalebones were used to make a corset. The part of the dress that covered her torso and chest was the most heavily decorated, with huge dragonfly wings made of woven yarn and glittered with sea salt dust and sand coming out of her back, these were folded under her cape and veil and could be spread at will, even though Toni can’t fly. Her necklace was more like an Egyptian queen’s brooch, made of solid gold with a huge sapphire in the center, just visible under the bird-of-paradise feather scarves. Her gloves, lacy white dress gloves that were veiled by delicate, red silken sleeves from her dress, each had a 56-karat gemstone covering each one of her fingernails; sharpened into a dagger-like claw, these gemstone gauntlet gloves were used to carve enemies like a tiger slashing its prey, and the rest of the glove surface were covered in razor-sharp, solid diamond blades that could slice through almost any surface. She also wore a tiara of autumn leaves on her head, on the crown of the three-headed crane helmet, whose three heads are arranged in such a way that they defy the Euclidean geometric form, therefore making her dress impossible to create without immense, physics-bending telekinetic attacks. Her shoes were huge black-velvet Elegant Gothic aristocrat platform shoes, with razor-sharp dagger-high heels, but these were not visible under her huge dress.
- The Italian Peninsula was considered to be cradle of Western civilization, and therefore, has a very large population of Mithras practitioners, often called “vampires” by the uninitiated, they are far more sophisticated and cultured than most typical people, and are far from mindless monsters. To call a Mithras Sage a “vampire” is taken as the same thing as calling a black man a “nigger.” One of the most attractive and colorful members of the global Mithras Order, a secret cult of sorcerers that worship the ancient sun-god Mithras, and gain their magic and immortality through consuming, bathing in and channeling energies found in human blood to harness the power of the universe itself, is an Italian socialite named Toni Medici-Fecchiera. To the untrained eye, she looks like a typical, modern, high-class beauty on the old streets of Tuscany; she has long, silky black hair, stunning green eyes, pale blue eyes and a long, skin-tight black dress with a diamond necklace and two curious-looking earrings that resemble solar helixes, she often has elegantly-styled black eye makeup and a gentle, soft, warm, sweet gaze, and beautiful, crimson-red lipstick. Her voice is sweet and relaxing to hear, however, she is best known for her unusually large breasts, which she claims are real, but most people doubt it. She has a 6’3” figure that could not look more perfect. Outwardly, she seemed to have everything to offer, money, beauty, intelligence and creativity, as well as independence and determination and was an inspiration to everyone who met her. This, however, was just what the Mithras sages referred to as the “public shape,” to conceal their true identity. Nobody, save other Mithras sages, will know that “Toni” is really Countess Toni de Medici-Fecchiera, the Arch-Sage of Tuscany and the 5th Line of the Phantasmagoria-Haidnur Hird, one of the most revered and feared Mithras Sage hirds, or clans, in the world. Her ritual gown is so elaborate and complicated that it seems to defy the laws of Euclidean geometry, only possible because of Toni’s immense, physics-bending telekinesis that is constantly radiating electromagnetic pulse signals from her brain, whose activity reaches close to 320,000 units; she cannot be around anything electronic without it frying completely. Her psychic attacks are so powerful that they can level a city with a minimum of effort. Toni is perhaps the most terrifying thing on the face of the Earth, and a good reason why you should never go into a tavern on the wrong side of a town you’ve never been to, especially if a stunning young Italian woman approaches you and tries to flirt. People say if you want to find her, look for the nearest tavern or lying topless on a white-sand beach in the Mediterranean, with the crowd of young men bringing her everything she wants like a bunch of brainwashed toadies. Rather than going over the top, she takes a carefree, laid-back, lap-of-luxury approach to everything she does, but at the same time, coldly, calmly, coolly and emotionlessly, methodically and diabolically plots her enemies’ demise. She had a particular penchant for taking women’s unborn babies, she’ll often disguise herself as a lost young woman whose vehicle breaks down, and comes into the house of a pregnant woman to “use the phone,” or some other form of communication, to call authorities. Needless to say, she does not need to use the phone, and she keeps calmly engineering situations where she can stay at the house for longer…until she gets the mother and her unborn baby. She wants that baby, she really, really does. She does not let her Mithras sorcery powers, irrational thought or desire get in the way of what needs to be done to get the baby. She wants it, she feels it belongs to her, so she takes it, and she truly believes that the baby is hers, like a sick motherly instinct taken to the extreme, for her own childhood was so wracked with horror and torment before she became an immortal sorceress with horrific body and mental distortion powers, known as Phantasmagoria, that she only wants to give the baby a loving, motherly caring home…unfortunately, her own duties to Mithraism and the need to kill and consume infant blood prevents her from ever being a safe mother, so therefore her insanity perpetuates as a result of her own power and desire. But still, she never lets this tortured psyche get in the way of her goals in government or in finding her victims…until she gets her victim right where she wants it, that is. She shows no empathy at all, and makes her victims suffer tremendously before dispatching them in the throes of their worst nightmares made real, for example, she’ll kill a man’s teenage daughter and keep her severed head in a chimney flue, and then bring the man to her compound, torture him for hours, and then tell him that she has his daughter. Begging to know where she is, the daughter’s bloodied, severed head will fall into the flue and immediately catch fire as the gas-operated fireplace ignites her, cooking her flesh. Toni then draws her Hallucination Sword, which can become anything she wants it to be at will, but she usually keeps it in the form of a squid tentacle, transforms it into a chainsaw sword, and slices the screaming man in half while cackling like an inhuman banshee.
- Countess Medici, is in one word, insane. Toni is not content with rival Germanic Wewelsburg Hird Grand Master Eisner von Richtofen’s vision of a German-Mithras Europe and has repeatedly stated that she wanted a complete, pan-European empire on the scale of Rome, but Richtofen could not see beyond the Germanic/Magyar lands of Austria, Germany and Hungary-Slovakia. Medici, despite her elegance and beauty; she was 6 feet, 3 inches tall, wore stunning outfits and had long, silky black hair, pale, alabaster skin and haunting green eyes, was one of the most feared individuals in Europe. Most other Mithras sages who knew her personally were in conclusion that she was gizquya, or very “gifted,” to say the least, she knew things that no living person could possibly know, such as exactly how many cabbages were stolen from gardens in Berlin in 1754 A.D, and doctors who measured her brainwave scans found that her REM sleep activity was near 190,000 units, while her active function was close to 320,000 units. Leonardo Da Vinci’s activity was only at 765 units, and a level of 400 units was considered “genius.” Even in the modern era, doctors were still clueless as to how Toni wasn’t killed by her own brain function levels or even managed to communicate and think in ways that typical human beings could even remotely comprehend. Unfortunately for those who had to deal with her, she appeared to have a severe form of psychosis that caused her to fit every level of insanity imaginable, artistic insanity, because her 3-story, 25,000-square foot penthouse apartment in Rome, was decorated with her own original bizarre, abstract, surrealist, often volkisch art that looked like what would result from Salvador Dali or Freda Kahlo taking a hit of acid and trying to mix a Picasso painting and one of their works together while high. They had a common theme, either depicting a form of macabre liberation, ancient European paganism that overlapped with Nazi symbolism in many cases a bittersweet message about the brevity and fleetingness of life or some sort of tormented scene, such as the picture of two murdered lovers lying on the streets of a city with a crowd of faceless people walking past, each with their shadows standing above their bloodied corpses, with the woman’s shadow in a contorted yet seemingly liberated, but disturbingly unnatural pose, and the young man’s shadow cruelly rejecting the tormented shadow’s pleas for acceptance; the blood on their bodies was arranged into words written in Latin: “Where is my love? Where is my hope? Where is my reason to live?!” Another painting showed a little girl clenching her face in her hands while riding a lonely swing set in the middle of an abandoned city, with a shadowy stranger standing behind her, another showed a young man walking along railroad tracks in autumn, surrounded by the reds, browns, oranges and yellows of the countless autumn leaves falling around him, he walks alone, not knowing where he is headed, symbolizing that the only certainties in life are death, loneliness and uncertainty, therefore, life is completely meaningless, you’re going to die anyway, so what does it matter? Like the autumn leaves that blanket the tracks, people are shining bright one day, and decrepit and old the next…Life is a beautiful lie, death is an ugly truth. One other painting shows a screaming young woman with scars on her bare legs reading a book, but the words on the book fall off the pages like a shower of black ashes, and these ashes transform into lice and ticks, which crawl up her legs in their thousands. Also, pictures of a woman carving an image of birds flying out of a cage onto her arms with a knife, as well as some pictures that had no meaning at all, such as headless chicken being chased by a tailless rat, as well as some original Picasso, Kahlo and Dali paintings, plus several volkicsh paintings by the artists Hipper and Jung, late 19th century German and Austrian painters who focused on art that reflected ancient, pre-Christian European culture as an expression of nationalism and pride, as well as a collection of weapons, specifically ones that were used to torture and kill children throughout history, old dictatorial flags, statues of sinister, robed figures and a gigantic Mithras rug and Solar Helix coat of arms on the wall, plus the lighting in the house that made the place appear as if it were in perpetual dusk, would only appeal to someone who is completely insane. She was also intellectually insane, given that her IQ and brain function levels are so high, that a lot of her psychotic actions may seem abrupt and without any rhyme or reason, much like someone with schizophrenia, but some doctors who studied her case suggested that due to brainwave scans and flash-cloning samples, the very height of her IQ scores make her appear to the layman as insane, simply because the rest of the world is too simple, judgmental and narrow-minded to understand just how fast and how advanced her brain is. She is only “crazy” because of society’s judgmental stupidity and the filthy, pop-culture Fascist dregs such as the rich girls living in places like Miami and New York City trying to set an unrealistic standard for “prosperity” and “beauty.” She uses her intellect and her own fortune to directly oppose that culture through the power of science and intellectual pursuits, as well as incorporating her obsession with macabre, distorted art into her scientific pursuits as well; she’d pay people in Europe to kidnap young, rich women travelling abroad and kill them, and bring their corpses back to her penthouse apartment for experimentation. As a Mithras Sage, Toni had a religious fascination with blood, not just for the DNA and sampling properties of it, but also in a much more metaphysical sense and as the source of her power. One of her greatest projects includes being able to cheat death by using computers; this is possible, but illegal under most circumstances, Toni creates backups of her mind on computer disks, so that even if she can no longer maintain the body she’ s lived in for 800 years, she will simply be “reborn” in an AI hologram body, with her mind and personality as a digitized set of data, but also uses bizarre ways of justifying her acts on an intellectual level, such as using mathematical puzzles to fool police forces, and using math to lead detectives to conclusions that will inevitably get them killed, just because Toni thinks that it’s a joke. The third domain of insanity, humorous insanity, is represented here. Many of Toni’s attacks on people in Europe are so twisted and sinister because she sees it as a joke, a gigantic game where she and the police are opponents trying to outplay each other, not enemies, and this type of crime is nothing but a game, a trick, and a joke in “good fun;” the drive behind this mentality is the horrific torment Toni suffered as a little girl in the 1380s, with her abusive oligarch father in Italy selling her into prostitution as a teenager to cover a bad deal as collateral with another noble family, not to mention beating her and locking her in a dark, dank closet full of weapons at age 6 for 3 days. She later escaped from slavery and brutally slaughtered her abusive masters, as well as her horrendous father and mother, who lived in a dungeon for the mentally ill. Since her escape, she has committed crimes ranging from killing people and turning their bodies into marionettes, using them as a puppet show, torturing and cannibalizing little girls and young women, turning their blood into wine and using her huge master bathroom on the third floor of her apartment as a makeshift torture chamber, holding fake T.V. show competitions just to kill the contestants one by one, the “prize,” for the winner is that they are allowed to go free, only to have Toni kill them anyway because she was “just kidding, as usual.” The fourth domain of insanity, verbal insanity, is also very much apparent here, every single word that comes out of her mouth seems to have some kind of dual meaning to it, in one particular speech to the citizens of Times Square in August of 2013 A.D:
- “So simple, yet so complicated, so everlasting, yet so fragile, so easily broken, but so easily built, and so easy to speak, yet so easy to misrepresent…anyone who has lived on this planet, young or old, whether they know it or not, is aware, however subconsciously, of the four properties of which I speak. The first of which, life, in the Earthly definition, consists of amino acids, deoxyribonucleic acid and counts the cell as its basic unit of organization. Therefore, in the purest, biological sense, life is a simple affair, as soon as an organism is born, it is alone, it is small, it is feeble, unless it can adapt, it will die out. Darwin’s theorem of evolution, the first word “theorem” intentionally changed to state that Darwinian logic is proven, it is only because the individuals who are told by the Gestalt that their outdated traditional Christian dogmas are the only, absolute truth. Life is simple, yes, but it is not that simple. What if I were to tell you people that everything you know is wrong? Everything, right down to the very Platonic and Aristotelian logic that the Gestalt has been drilling into your heads from the first breath you take when you slither from your mother’s gaping cervix, is distorted by the Gestalt Field, the displaced, churned, distorted, chaotic and tormented storm of ideologies created by the development of society over the millennia of human existence, displaced by the same methodology as Einstein’s theory of relativity or a ship at sea, is a cyclical, self-destructive byproduct of societal advancement. Every society in history, from the Mayans, to the Romans, to the Soviet Union and the United States, creates its own Gestalt Field, directly proportionate to the weight the society occupies on the global stage. As the society grows, so does the Gestalt Field around it, until the society begins to corrode from prolonged exposure to the ideology that created it, much analogous to the way a ship will rust and rot away in water, even though ships are built for open sea. This eventual corrosion is what the layman would call death and me likewise. Death is nothing supernatural. There is no holy paradise for the good, and dark, hellish underworld for the evil. ‘Good’ and ‘evil’ are points of view, there is no set definition. The same goes with ‘right’ and ‘wrong.’ That is the Gestalt. The Gestalt is society and all the contagion that develops around it, the distortions of truth and space, time and lies, science and metaphysics. There is no God, there is no Devil, there is only Man, and Man, if you haven’t realized already, is capable of far more evil and judgment than any God or Devil, and it happens on a regular basis. Society rots from a plague that will never truly be cured; society seeks salvation when it will never be saved from itself. It is this never-ending Universal Cycle of Existence, a cycle of birth, suffering, death, and the temporary happiness and liberation that result, and repeating the process ad infinitum until the human extinction eventually, inevitably comes, that defines the human race. Humanity is destroyed by the very forces that create it; hence the symbol of my Order, a dragon consuming its own tail, circling the sun. That is life, simple, yet complicated. That other force, love, so everlasting, yet so temporary, has often been described as like magic, but, like any true magic, it is just as often simply an illusion of desire, and the root of that is suffering, the desire to find some kernel of happiness in this horrid, decrepit world before the calm of leaden, everlasting sleep. Love may feel as if it lasts forever, but in reality, when the brain is distorted by the Gestalt Field, time and lies become synonymous. Love feels longer and more meaningful that it actually is when reality sets in; it hurts more than anything else, so love is not an exception to suffering, and it is the epitome of human suffering and misery. There is no love; there is only malice and hate. Human beings cannot love; they cannot feel compassion or care for anyone, because of the Gestalt. The reason love cannot stand is that the foundation of which it stands consists of pillars of sand: trust. Trust is so easy to build, yet is also so easy to destroy. One day you can be best friends with someone, and the next day, you can find out that your best friend was a murderer, and you were on his or her next hit list…a fickle species, humanity is, that is why a dog or cat is more trustworthy than a person. Human beings lie, they cheat, they steal and they have no redeeming qualities. Even the kindest person could commit a triple homicide if they were convinced enough of the benefits of doing so. The truth is kindness is not a human trait. It is the superego, the Freudian depiction of societal conditioning versus the id and the ego that is created by the Gestalt Field. Kindness is a perspective, an ideal that the Gestalt uses to keep its constituent parts together, like a machine, and like any machine, the Gestalt only functions if all of its parts are working the way they should. Thus, the final property, truth, is the most difficult to find. The powers that be, namely the mass media, are so powerful that no government on Earth has any power over them; even the unfortunately deceased Attorney General stated that these companies are breaking laws, but are so powerful and so rich that to prosecute them would be economic suicide. The truth is that there is no ‘truth’ anymore. ‘Truth’ consists of whatever the multinational ultra-rich mega-conglomerates proclaim to be true, and in the words of a certain Serb nationalist and political scientist, have turned the West into an inverted totalitarian state, a form of illiberal democracy where the 0.01% control everyone else, even the elected officials are puppets. The Republican and Democratic Parties are both the right and left arm of the Gestalt, and the corporations, mass-media; popular culture, celebrities, Hollywood, social-injustice engine is the head, brain, eyes, ears, nose and mouth of this horrid entity. The legs, the ones that prop the system up and unknowingly support this murder machine, are people like you. The 99.9%, the doctors, farmers, workers, clerks, chefs, anything that is not one of the 0.01% of society is immobilized, with no way of escaping the Gestalt corpse. You don’t have to be. I am the virus, the pox that infects the Gestalt’s body and amplifies within its cells, its police and bureaucracy, the minds of its concentration camps and indoctrination centers that pass as schools, and eventually place the Gestalt at a day of reckoning. Either it wakes up and sees the magnitude of its crimes, or it faces the wrath of those it oppresses for so long. Stand by me and reject your own government and you will achieve a power greater than any University degree or Gestalt-imposed merit badge could ever grant you, one that would assure you a place in my new Empire, the Paganblut-Hexe Imperium. There is no God. There is no Devil. There is only Man, and I am His bane. Good day to you all, Carpe Diem.”
- This one speech, vague and twisted, shows the extent of verbal insanity, which is an offshoot of the larger issue of intellectual insanity. The fifth domain of insanity, sadistic insanity, is the most pronounced in Toni. She takes great, almost orgasmic pleasure in other people’s pain, reveling in semi-masturbatory bliss of other’s screams and spilled blood and gore. Most of the torture methods she uses on her victims are indicative of extreme sadism, such as:
- Straightforward forced sex, nice and easy, I would recommend drugging the victim with date-rape drugs first. (Not very creative…)
- 2. Lock victim in a cage and place spikes around his or her genitalia. They have to let you violate them to remove them, lest they impale themselves on the iron blades in the pubic area. (Original idea by author)
- 3. Slice their lips off with a blunt knife and sew them to the genitalia, as to make it look like “art,” this is only doable to someone who dresses in very revealing outfits, they let their sexuality do the talking, so why not make them look the part? (Original idea by author)
- 4. S&M fetish rape with actual medieval torture instruments, this is one of the Aryan Terrorism Klan’s favorite terror tactics, as well as a bizarre method of sick satisfaction used by the Grand Master. (Fuck Nigger Blood…) (Original Idea by Author)
- 5. Human meat shredder barrel, roll the naked victim down a slope in a barrel full of razor sharp spikes after violating them 88 times, 88=HH=Heil Hitler (Original Idea by Author)
- 6. Human puppet master, the victim is injected with a CPU microchip that turn them into a puppet, forcing them to rip themselves apart with a meat cleaver or chainsaw, after a ceremonial series of rapes in a cult ritual, surrounded by candles and swastika posters in a basement. (Original Idea by Author)
- 7. Suffocating a woman or man by gagging them to death with a gigantic plastic dildo is sometimes preferable to bloodshed rape-torture. (Original Idea by Author)
- 8. Hot candle-wax cocoon, where the victim is naked, still alive and baked in a cocoon of hot candle wax alive like a toaster pastry. (Original Idea by Author)
- 9. Rotary Rape, the victim is placed on a spinning wheel, and willing volunteers take turns raping the victim until she bleeds to death. (Original Idea by Author)
- 10. BTK rape, Bind, Torture, Rape, Kill. (Frowned upon because of lack of creativity. Will not earn many prestige points and rank may not increase as quickly as one would like.)
- 11. Shark-skin genitalia cover: This device looks like a condom and functions as one, but has an entire interior lining made of shark denticles, which hold the skin in place like 10,000 tiny fishhooks. The victim must perform self-castration to remove the device. (Original idea by author)
- 12. Extreme psychological distress and ironic, bizarre humiliation: such as having a group of gay prisoners engage in forced sex with another heterosexual Christian homophobe prisoner, only to kill all of them at the end of the act and pickle their body parts, and preserve their blood as wine by adding an oxidizer chemical that allows it to ferment. (Original idea by author)
- 13. Using a homemade sickle-claw finger-glove that fits over her index finger, the Grand Master punctures the jugular vein of her victims to sample their blood and body fluids. (Creepy, but has been done a few times before in history)
- 14. Using a machine that simulates labor pains in childbirth, the leaders use this to torture men with nearly 15 times the pain of actual labor, however. (Original idea by author)
- 15. Cooking a pregnant woman by burning her at the stake with a late-term baby, only to bake the woman like a fresh-caught pig and then cutting her womb open, and removing the perfectly-cooked fetus to be eaten by Countess Toni during her ancient Mithras sorcery spells; Toni abducted a North African immigrant mother, 9 months pregnant, and impaled her on a spit, slowly roasting her over a fire like a rotisserie cooker while she slowly died, her womb acted as a natural oven for the baby, cooked to a golden-brown perfection.
- 16. Nymphomania, but in a very sadistic, pain-inducing way. For example, she’ll take a heavy sledgehammer to a victim’s penis and masturbate the mangled, crushed genitalia until it ejaculates blood and semen in her face, which she enjoys like a warm, summer rain. She also engages in self-pleasuring behaviors that include shoving a crucifix from a Southern, Bible-Belt American church into her clitoris like a vibrator and breaking it in half with her own hands, just to show how much she despises traditional, conservative, American Christianity as well as to satiate her own “sexual interpretation” of Mithraism and blood sorcery, she gloats about how she “fucked Jesus so hard it broke his cock in half” after this episode.
- 17. Extreme hatred of “backward religion,” namely Christianity. She targets American and European Christians with a horrific ferocity, burning churches, defacing Christian symbolism and Nativity scenes on Christmas, and saving her worst torments for people like American “televangelists,” pro-lifers, creationists, whom she calls “Holocaust-deniers,” because denying something like evolution is akin to denying the Holocaust; the evidence saying that it does exist is so overwhelming that the Christians who deny it are “invalid lunatics without excuse;” and anyone who calls themselves “born-again.”
- These 16 extreme sadistic behaviors, often combined with near-masochist tendencies, she sometimes likes to feel pain as well, are indicative of all serial killers, but the most extreme killers are usually sadistic to match. This individual, however, is beyond any and every line imaginable. She takes a nuclear-powered bulldozer to sanity and the very mention of her name is enough to give people the chills.
- The sixth domain of insanity, insanity in dress, is very much a factor here as well. Waldheim is often seen in the most bizarre and symbolically-weird dresses imaginable, one is pink and red with hearts on it and a silky, lace, pink veil and scarf over it, as well as a gigantic, pink, fuzzy hat, one outfit is a long black dress with black high-heeled boots, black lacy dress gloves with a black and white fur coat over the whole thing and a white, fur Caucasian Cossack hat with a metal spike on top of it, like that of a German pickelhaube helmet, another is a seductive, black, strapless ballroom dress with red carnations around her waist, another being a burgundy and red 16th-century Eastern European gown and headdress, and another outfit that looks somewhat like a Ming Chinese Empress’ outfit, with a ton of eye makeup and lipstick for each outfit as well, and quite often, that makeup is made from congealed human blood or body fluids.
- Finally, the seventh domain of insanity, religious insanity, is very much present as well. Her “religion,” if you can call it that, is a twisted form of European-Vedic-Indo-Aryan paganism that tries to pass itself off as Christianity, which is symbolized by the dragon consuming its own tail, and the Mithras wheel, society is so flawed that each one eventually destroys itself, and only a higher force which she calls “Gestalt,” can keep it in order, however, this force is what also destroys society by the very fact that it exists…in her mantra, it is said that there is no God, there is no Devil, there is only Mankind…and she is His bane…as the storm grows in Europe, Toni has used her position as the Supreme Praetor, the absolute authority on law enforcement in the Mithras Order, to protect Mithras sages everywhere, but she approaches this protection with the philosophy that she keeps everyone safe, as long as nobody questions or challenges her for any reason. Her biggest rival is Wotankult Hird Emperor Gustavus Adolphus von Nordheim, who is the Emperor of the Scandinavian Wotankult Hird and is a polar opposite from Toni on how the Mithras Codex is interpreted, Toni focuses more on the sexual, pleasure-seeking aspect of the religion, given her personality and tendency to just enjoy every second of the A-list lifestyle that she’s lived in for 800 years, whereas Nordheim focuses more on the conservative, militaristic, racial interpretation of the Codex; Toni is extreme left, Nordheim is extreme right, to place it in political context. Much like the rivalry between Hitler and Stalin leading up to WWII, Toni stands as the de facto leader of the Leftist factions, and Nordheim stands as the unquestioned voice and authoritarian presence on the right-wing, or Volkisch factions. The majority of Mithras Sages reject the racial interpretations, but a strong portion of them see Nordheim and his ally, as well as Toni’s other rival Eisner von Richtofen of the Wewelsburg Hird’s message of a Mithras-dominated human race, and that Mithras Sages are naturally superior to non-initiated “invalid” humans, in Nordheim’s racial lexicon, as inspiring. Most of the traditional Mithras Sages, most notably the Slovak-Hungarian Bathory-Kozak Hird and the Romanian Draculesti-Branu Hird, led by Andreii Bathory-Groznyy and Alin Draculesti-Cesucescu, respectively, see Nordheim and Richtofen as rogues and their ideology as certain to bring a three-way war between Leftists, Volkisch, and normal, un-initiated human militaries, which would, even in the case of victory by Toni’s Leftist Coalition, spell the undoubted end of the success and grand culture that the Mithras Order had built in secret for thousands of years. There hadn’t been a need for Mithras Sages to get involved in any war or interaction with the non-Mithras world for more than 400 years, not since the 30 Years’ War, which ended in 1648, did any Mithras Sages fight in any typical human war. Even during the darkest hours of WWI and WWII, Mithras actions were minimal. The previous, full-scale mobilization of Mithras Sages for war was during the Crusades, when legendary Mithras Sage Vidiun Lusankara led his army to its final sacrifice at the Battle of Manzikert, in 1076. Vidiun’s entire Hird was killed in the battle, when Vidiun was forced to detonate a “nightmare bomb” underneath the main fortress to bring the aggressive Byzantine Empire to its knees. The bomb was triggered by implanting a telekinetic charge into a sleeping person’s brain, in this case the Byzantine Emperor, the detonation causes colossal destruction that quite often kills the Sage who planted it, because of the effort needed to maintain the charge, the caster usually dies of sheer exhaustion. It is seen as the equivalent of a kamikaze attack and is the most powerful attack that any Sage can perform, but it is usually their final act. Toni, however, is so powerful that she is only mildly fatigued by the attack. With her leading the Leftists, most Mithras Sages believe that Leftist victory is certain in the event of war, but everyone hopes that war is avoided.
- Rebecca Waldheim (“Plague-Tempered Creature” series)
- “I was always taught as a young woman that those who control the money make the rules, and I have no regrets about making the following statements. I am 23 years old. I have been described as the most beautiful and intellectually engaging woman you will ever meet, as I have an IQ of 400…and some would say a rather interesting set of beliefs that can only be described as the hallmarks of a Machiavellian corporate leader, and that is not a bad thing, despite what the lying populists and socialists might say, although I think that the adverb “lying” is a bit redundant in that usage; because without my knowledge, they would all be dead of some hideous illness. I am the CEO of an $80 billion investment firm that deals in pharmaceuticals, with more than 100 pharmacy CEOs under my charge. There are three rules: The first is whoever has the gold makes the rules, that is my golden rule, the second is that law is only as strong as those who enforce it, and the third is a simple law of nature: natural selection and Darwinism. These three philosophies drive my actions, even though I’ve had police and international authorities come into my estate on Martha’s Vineyard, asking me about some of my CEO’s enslaving local populations in Indonesia, as well as complaints about screaming noises in the basement. I was kind enough to show them the door after a brief tour of my house. Police are like putty in my hands. My operations are safe. They cannot harm me. And do you know why? ‘Freedom’ doesn’t exist. Liberty is only an illusion created by the upper classes; why else do you think that democratic principles were put down by wealthy landowners? The only real reason why Locke, Voltaire, Rousseau and other Enlightenment thinkers, as well as the American Founders cared anything about the illiterate peasantry and working class was simply because it would increase their productivity, therefore putting more money in the philosophes’ pockets. What I plan to accomplish is a culmination of nearly 5,000 years of human farming and systems of servitude, one where I control everything. Freedom and justice only exist as long as the rich want them to, and for those that defy us, those sheep that get lost, that’s what militaries and police forces are for. So when you vote, no matter who you vote for, you assist me. If you don’t vote, you give me a free pass into power. Either way I win. It’s a like a playground game of tag, but everyone is ‘it’ except the one that isn’t. Everyone else does the dirty work but the one that’s not ‘it’ in this example is the one that didn’t participate. But in this analogy, there is one ‘super-it,’ and that ‘super-it’ is what keeps all the lesser bosses in line. It’s truly ironic, isn’t it? Not even the CIA can fathom what I’m doing, but any schoolchild on any schoolyard would understand my thinking immediately. Truly wonderful are children’s minds, so young and so easily molded into good, little sheep. This is why knowledge, knowledge of anything other than the accepted fashions and customs, is the most dangerous thing in any society. Everyone knows this, from the clumsiest security guard to the strongest leader. That is why, in my New Order, there will be NO free distribution of knowledge, as books and words are far, far more powerful than any atomic weapon. Knowledge will be reserved for those who have proven themselves worthy of it, and that is only achievable through competition and struggle. The strong shall rise and the weak shall remain at the bottom, and eventually die. Knowledge is the crucible on which the Old Order will be hung, and I will be known as the Dear Leader for all time. It is only a natural, Darwinian conclusion. I am the richest person on Earth. I deserve it because I earned it.”
- Few people are as sadistic as Rebecca Waldheim, the billionaire genius stock tycoon who is more than $30 billion richer than Warren Buffet was, and at age 23, has a LOT more to gain. Waldheim Investment Corporation is involved in almost every activity imaginable that makes money, legal or illegal, including financing the Sleipnir Klan for Aryan Terrorism. She has so much power that most of the U.S. Congress is dependent on her funding for their campaigns, and therefore essentially is under her control, as are more than 80% of U.S. companies have stock in her company, as well as most of the emerging market economies’ biggest corporations, such as China, Russia, Brazil, and India as well as the European Union. Most people don’t realize this, but her plan is to create a puppet system, where organizations such as the World Bank, IMF, and other global financial institutions are in her pocket, effectively allowing Waldheim to rule the world through the pulling of financial puppet strings, while keeping the poor living in abject poverty and essentially enslaving the planet through financial means, as well as marketing things like water as a commodity, selling it at a market price like oil or gas. All politicians on earth, from the Chairman of the Chinese Communist Party and the President of the U.S.A., right down to the rogue jungle warlord in the Congo, will fear, live and die by the words a 6’ 4” tall young woman with pale alabaster skin, green eyes, long black hair and a serious fashion sense and attitude problem, with a focus on the Slavic aristocracy style of fur hats and huge mink-fur coats, with a long black dress and high-heeled boots, usually…and no one will have any idea…she has designed a custom strain of hemorrhagic virus, called “Tempered Creature,” in one of the many bio-lab facilities her company finances that has a 100% mortality rate, and spreads as easily as the common cold, and only she has the vaccine for it. She could legitimately create a new Black Death if someone so much as insulted her dress or her hair. As her policies unfold, she reveals that she plans to make universities consider a prospective student’s high school social stereotype just as much of a factor in the admissions process as grades and extracurricular involvement. Someone labeled a “nerd” by the “jocks” would be banned from entering university on the basis of that stereotype, regardless of said “nerd’s” grades or intelligence, simply because Waldheim doesn’t want the “unpopular riffraff” to have any voice at all in her New Order. “Fashion-challenged creeps like them need to be creepy somewhere else, like the state-run psych wards…in my book, anyone who refuses to follow fashion and popular trends is mentally ill.”
- Rebecca, living in the Gypsy Hill neighborhood of Pennsylvania, at one of the most premier addresses in the area in a huge, 35,000-square foot house, and an Upper West Side penthouse apartment, has to put up with her idiot neighbors, at the Gypsy Hill house, such as the two 8-year old boys that throw snowballs at her windows on snow days or the inconsiderate cretin who always left his garbage cans partially blocking her driveway and huge garage, where she kept her one-of-a-kind electric car, with 8 wheels and three rows of seats, the car had four sets of two wheels in the typical arrangement, and was a sleek, silver color, it was a Mercedes prototype, a custom, roadworthy car that was only produced especially for her, and it runs with 10 cylinders, generating 500 horsepower and a top speed of 250 mph. The car has her personal and corporate insignias on it, the company was formerly her father’s, and she had made it into something far greater than he could have ever envisioned. She often sits by the Pennlyn Club pool, the country club near her house, in summer, sitting in the sun and getting in the water. At 23 years old and being so attractive, she draws a lot of attention, but she is very polite and seems kind, but secretly hates everyone around her that does not fit her worldview. She despises people with no education and thinks that they need to be “slaughtered like animals.” She shows no empathy at all when it comes to dealing with her enemies, and even if it looks like she’s helping someone, one can be pretty sure that the unsuspecting individuals are really helping her. She is a master at sword and martial-arts combat and an expert marksman; she was trained in swordsmanship and martial arts by a Grand Master swordsmith from Japan, and taught rifle tactics by former Army Rangers. She often did things such as purposely setting up immigrants to have their green cards taken away and forced back to their home country, just because she can and she’s having a bad day, using her sword, a sleek, steel katana forged in the traditional Japanese manner as a badge of honor and prestige, carrying it against her dress, under her huge mink coat, and bribing people with money in the most loathsome, immoral ways possible to get her way, no matter what. Waldheim is not just a sociopath, but a psychopath with no empathy at all, as evidenced by her plot to spread a plague, release the vaccine for said plague and look like the hero of the human race, all for her own prestige and personal gain. Her plans for America were huge, she planned to re-draw the political borders to her liking, consolidating power in the hands of three multinational superpowers, the Slavic Union, a huge, capitalist Soviet Union-successor state that included Mongolia, Manchuria and Port Arthur, Mongolia, Finland, Poland, Bessarabia, northern Persia and Afghanistan, as well as the former USSR republics, the Franco-German Union, a unified Empire consisting of France and Germany under Berlin and Paris’ control, and the power that she’d control directly, the Anglo-American Federation, consisting of the U.S., Canada, Britain and Ireland, Australia and New Zealand as one massive super-state. They would all be sovereign, but Waldheim would also be the Secretary General of the U.N, and greatly increase the U.N.’s power as an extension of the Anglo-American Federation, the World Bank and IMF Chairman, as well as High Chancellor of the Anglo-American Federation. Rebecca was not poetic and did not mince words. She wanted something; she would do anything to achieve it. It was that simple…especially when she suffered from her “fits.” Rebecca Waldheim was stricken with an extremely rare illness, called porphyria fantastica pseudologia, which, upon her monthly menstrual cycle, triggered a catastrophic quadrupling of the hemoglobin content of her blood, the blood literally appeared black in her veins when drawn via a needle at this time. This transformed her into a vicious rage monster, her eyes dilated and glazed over, and she spoke in monotone syllables and went into fits of violent rage, where she’d attack anything that moved with her sword or gun. She craved the taste of human blood as well, and given her power and intellect, this was an extremely dangerous combination. She often took medication for this, but sometimes, she liked the rage coursing through her veins, it turned her into the most horrific swordmistress on the face of the Earth. Her demented attacks were an unrelenting tornado of slashes, kicks, chops and quick, erratic movements, which she often finished with a triple front-flip, a quadruple slash, and then a sword to the gut or bullet to the face, all in less than two seconds. Under the control of her illness, she became an inhuman monster, more than she already was. She felt like a monster and loved it. Her typical sword attacks, when not in porphyria rage, were elegant, sweeping, one-handed blade attacks, her sword had a curved hilt and was unique in Japanese-style swords, designed to catch every other sword-fighter off-guard. She was starting her own sword-fighting academy for girls, and her first class is set to open in an old French chateau in the summer of 2014…her plans for this school of warriors are to train them to fight and enforce as Inquisitors in her New Order, after the Plague. She does have a young man that is often seen with her, however, he is a tall Belarusian young man, with brown hair, handsome brown eyes, a muscular, ectomorph build, and a huge black trench coat, a fuzzy black hat, black gloves and black heavy boots, his pants and sweatshirt are all black too. He is a very handsome young man who is usually seen carrying around a black, blank-covered book, and standing more than 6 feet tall as well, both of them walking down the streets of Fifth Avenue in New York City in their huge coats and hats on a winter’s day are a very imposing sight. His name is Alexander Lukarev, and he typically doesn’t talk much…he holds an incredible secret in that book. His family is blessed, some would say cursed, with the ability to literally write history, that is, whatever they write as history actually happens, exactly the way they’ve written it. Lukarev can extend his life indefinitely as long as he includes himself in the plot of history with every bit he’s written…for the past 1,500 years, everything that has happened in history has been written first in Alexander’s black notebook, that never seems to run out of pages…but Rebecca doesn’t know this, not in the least bit…she doesn’t know that her plot has already been written in the book, and it will end only when Alexander wants it to. Lukarev is not very talkative, and dislikes conversation, especially with people he sees as stupid or useless. He is, rather humorously, completely incapable of understanding very obvious everyday things, but the greatest mysteries in the universe come naturally to him. For example, he’ll discuss more than 40 different ideologies in one 7 hour lecture-speech with his own interpretations of what the implications are for humanity, from Communism to Enlightenment, partially because he wrote the original drafts of those ideologies, because he wrote them as history, other people eventually published them as well, namely Marx, Engels, Mussolini and Hitler for Communism and Fascism, and the Enlightenment philosophes for the Enlightenment ideals. However, he’ll see a personal ad letter addressed to him from an unknown source and think it’s a bomb, and dispose of it safely by detonating it with his own bomb-disposal IED, or an e-mail asking to meet with him somewhere being labeled as a “malicious hack.” However, the letter or e-mail will be from some girl who likes him, as Lukarev is also 24 years old and very handsome in his outfit, coat, scarf, hat, boots and gloves. He is too blind to the everyday to understand that the young women love him, and ends up breaking their hearts over and over again because of instances like the aforementioned examples. The girl will often run home crying her eyes out from the horrific abusive language that Lukarev uses against them; and the sight of some young, gorgeous woman running home crying usually gets the police involved. Lukarev had been severely reprimanded, but never arrested, as he uses legal fireworks to destroy the letters. Rebecca, being the sadistic bitch that she is, loves to see the looks on their faces when he tells them that he destroyed their messages and didn’t even read them, and then hopes they kill themselves, but they never do, because at this point in life, they have learned that there are plenty of other fish in the sea, but still…Lukarev may as well be from another planet, and in many ways is just as crazy as Rebecca. Rebecca, however, had a very dark past. She was raised by an Irish mother and an Austro-Hungarian father, Patricia and Hans Waldheim, and at first she was a typical girl, just extremely intelligent and had a fascination with medical techniques, because of her father’s management of pharmacy company’s bankrolls. She was everything a well-brought up girl should be, until that one night when she was 13, when she had her first porphyria attack. After that, her parents, believing that she was not sick and just being ‘strange,’ began horribly mistreating her for having her illness, and
Episode 1: Bullshit
The episode begins with Countess Toni, Baron Anteon and Rebecca Waldheim are sitting at a table in a café, playing cards, the game of “Bullshit” comes up, and Baron Anteon asks Rebecca Waldheim if she has a certain suit of cards.
“Miss Waldheim,” “Yes?” “What do you mean, ‘yes?’ I was going to ask you if you had any 4s.” “Bull.” “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT DOESN’T COUNT!! YOU DIDN’T SAY SHIT!!!” Baron Anteon cackled, in his usual demented laughter. “I don’t have to…it’s implied.” Rebecca cooed softly, in her usual cool, calm and collected tone, as opposed to Baron’s constant intensity. Countess Toni had sat still in her massive, physically-impossible dress, at least without her immortal Mithras sorcery, for the whole game and hadn’t called “bullshit” even once, for one of the most demented people in the galaxy, she was certainly rather dull tonight. Her tiny black flying demon trainbearers for her dress, which were constantly flying behind her, were sleeping on the wing. “Umm…Countess Toni, it’s your turn…” Baron Anteon said, cautiously. “Sleeping, sleeping, on the floor, torn asunder forevermore, it is time for me to take, the soul of one who fears for their sake, hemming and hawing at the two before me, in his hand lies three, in hers lie four, the essential question of life unfurls, is less really more? Knowing this I can definitely say, that for you Anteon, it is your day. Now play your cards and hope you hand is not poor, Baron Anteon, have YOU any 4s?” “Bullshit!” Toni immediately responded by painfully pressing her index finger, with its jeweled gauntlet claw on her fingernail against his forehead, and screamed at him. “LIAR! TAKE YOUR CARDS, LIKE A SWEET, LITTLE THING AND BE NICE!!!!” Countess Toni yelled, reading Baron’s mind by sapping his thoughts directly from his brain into her own body. “Fine…in the name of all things sacred, just fine!!” Toni was completely insane and unfathomably powerful, and everyone knew it. Nobody questioned her on anything for fear for their own life…and her Hallucination Sword, which became whatever she wanted it to be. “Ok…nobody call bullshit on Toni…” Anteon said. “What’s the point of the game then? Rhetorical question: There isn’t one. If one player cannot play, does that not defeat the purpose of the game?” Rebecca said, rather frankly. “Yeah, Rebecca’s right. I’d much rather be with Stereo Love tonight than you bums anyway. Her dress is just as elaborate as yours, Countess Toni, and she doesn’t try to rip my thoughts from my brain to play a damn game, she carries a sword and a pistol as well, but can use any weapon she finds. “Who is this ‘Stereo Love?’ Judging by the way you talk about her, she seems very important to you, more than just one of your 30 Tier-1 Gestalts…” “Oh, she’s my #1 hacker confidant out of the 30 that I have, not including my four wingmen from the war that helped me start the Pantheon Hacker Cult, she’s really a computer company’s CEO’s daughter, and an amazing dancer and singer.” “Oh, corporate, huh?” Rebecca, also a CEO, teased, sipping her drink. “Our relationship is strictly professional, there is nothing between us.”